Ghost Cardigan

Project I did over the holiday that I finally got a chance to post on my blog!

I’ve been wanting to create repurposed clothing by adding a little more love to each piece and taking my time to make handmade products for my Etsy shop, so this is my first project!

ghost cardigan



A while ago, I created this fashion concept drawing. The context of this post is that I received a cardigan from a friend as a donation, and the color inspired me to make a ghost from Pac-Man, similar to the trench coat design by Anya Hindmarch in her collection.

Cardigan Design

craft162-14

ghost cardigan



Originally, I wanted this to be a pocket, but as I was making it with punch needle, it started getting stiff. It would have become even thicker if I had added a lining inside, so I decided to keep it as a large patch instead.

ghost cardigan

ghost cardigan

ghost cardigan

ghost cardigan

ghost cardigan

ghost cardigan

ghost cardigan

ghost cardigan

ghost cardigan

ghost cardigan

Comments

  1. It is beautiful! Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts