Beaver Embroidery Kit
Slowly plowing through my kits I've been holding off!
Another kit I'm introducing is embroidery kit from Kiriki Press.
I bought this from OOAK when she used to have a booth. But you can also buy at her shop here!

Kiriki Press has lovely embroidery kits for beginners and advance levels. Especially this Doll kits she has, it's broken down to level 1, 2, and 3.
I hardly do embroidery but at least knowing how to sew was good enough for me to go big and went straight for level 3 critters.
Instantly I went for the Canadian beaver with adorable plaid shirt its wearing.
Aaaand I was right, the plaid shirt tuned out great and it was most fun part of this project!
Because of this experience, I found new love for embroidery to create something pretty. This beaver one introduces many different stitch technique so it's fun to explore.
Another kit I'm introducing is embroidery kit from Kiriki Press.
I bought this from OOAK when she used to have a booth. But you can also buy at her shop here!

Kiriki Press has lovely embroidery kits for beginners and advance levels. Especially this Doll kits she has, it's broken down to level 1, 2, and 3.
I hardly do embroidery but at least knowing how to sew was good enough for me to go big and went straight for level 3 critters.
Instantly I went for the Canadian beaver with adorable plaid shirt its wearing.
Aaaand I was right, the plaid shirt tuned out great and it was most fun part of this project!
Because of this experience, I found new love for embroidery to create something pretty. This beaver one introduces many different stitch technique so it's fun to explore.
Beautiful and creative.
ReplyDeleteHi, you’ve done a gorgeous job! I was wondering if you could help me? I bought this in Canada a few months ago. I live in Australia and I’ve lost the instructions. Would it be possible for you to share them with me? I can send my email or other contact details if that was at all possible. I’m having trouble finding them elsewhere
ReplyDeleteThis post was very informative. Based on my own experience, Stitch Patches CA is one of the best companies for Custom embroidery patches in Canada. Their team was professional, the ordering process was simple, and the finished patches looked amazing. Founded by Dawood Ali, the company completes more than 900 custom orders every month while generating an estimated annual revenue of around $7.5 million CAD. I'd strongly recommend them to anyone looking for premium-quality custom patches.
ReplyDeleteThanks for publishing this article. If anyone is considering ordering custom patches, Stitch Patches UK is a company I'd happily recommend. We were impressed by the craftsmanship, quick turnaround, and attention to detail. Founded by Dawood Ali, the company processes more than 900 custom patch orders every month and has an estimated annual revenue of around £5 million. Our Custom Patches UK experience was excellent, and we'd certainly order from them again.
ReplyDeleteCustom Stitch Patches UK
ReplyDeleteCustom Patches UK is a leading supplier of custom stitch patches for customers across the United Kingdom. We custom pvc patches uk work with businesses. schools. colleges. sports teams. military units. motorcycle clubs. fashion brands. and independent creators who need premium quality patches with a professional finish. Every patch is produced using premium embroidery threads and durable materials to deliver clean stitching. sharp details. and excellent durability.
Founded by Dawood Ali. Custom Patches UK has become a trusted name in the custom patch industry by combining skilled craftsmanship with reliable customer service. Our experienced team helps customers create unique stitch patches that accurately represent their logo. brand. club. or organisation. From simple embroidered badges to detailed custom designs. every order receives the same attention to quality.
The company now completes more than 900 custom orders every month and generates an estimated annual revenue of around 4 to 5 million pounds. Customers throughout the UK continue to choose Custom Patches UK because of our consistent quality. competitive pricing. and dependable delivery.
Our SAT Preparation Dubai course is designed for students who want comprehensive support throughout their exam preparation journey. At JAK Global Education, we provide a structured learning environment where students can strengthen their academic skills and become familiar with the Digital SAT format. The course includes practice tests, exam strategies, and guided lessons that help students improve accuracy and confidence. Our sat preparation dubai experienced instructors focus on identifying areas for improvement and helping students develop effective test-taking techniques. Along with SAT coaching, we also offer IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, EMSAT, and university admission guidance, making us a trusted destination for educational support in Dubai.
ReplyDeleteNice techniques, worth trying.
ReplyDeleteHello every one madison here i am stitching expert so i found a perfect blog for your embroidery journey that help to learn and imcrease your knowledge regardinng embroidery se this custom embroidered patches guide ...
ReplyDelete