August 30, 2023

Bathroom Reno

Lived in this house for 12 years and decided to finally change up the 2nd floor bathroom. There was always priority fixes for the house but the bathroom has been the least important.

But the toilet has leak and the shower's water switch has broken so it had enough reason to fix everything all at once.

So check out the new tiny bathroom reno! 

New Bathroom Before and After



I moved into a house where it was my first time using medicine cabinet and I had no idea how convenient it is to put away stuff neat and tidy. It keeps the sink clear without any cluster so I can do more casual cleaning without having to move stuff around.

So I did install new medicine cabinet again for new reno.

New Bathroom Before and After



This was an odd shaped wall where it was difficult to decide how should the storage system should be done. Too much custom build-in wall cabinet will be costly so I asked for cheaper option.

Mainly I wanted almost the whole wall to be covered with cabinet so it can used up the whole wall space for storage.

New Bathroom Before and After

Cleaning the whole bathroom has been great since we made this room full white, made me realize how fast bathtub and tile wall gets dirty. The previous brown tiled wall with warm light hides many dirt buildups and caulks get blackened a lot quicker.
And we don't have shower curtain anymore so wiping glass is much easier!

You guys like it?

0 comments!:

Post a Comment