May 13, 2019

Expo Barbie

EXPO Barbie


Few weeks ago, I went to Montreal for visit. Mainly to walk around and eat.

I was googling Simons for location and while I was looking at the map, I found a sign that says "Barbie Expo". I was thinking "like literally Barbie Expo??" so I googled that and yes! There is an expo for Barbie dolls!
The admission was free so I totally went to check out what they were displaying!

EXPO Barbie


I wasn't a huge fan of Barbie during my childhood, mainly because I realized Barbie is only fun to play when you have closet full of dresses to put her on, which I didn't. But I still remember having Barbie was one of my huge impact on motivation to make something from scratch. I did start sewing bags for Barbie and attempt to make dresses(which failed 95% of the time.)

EXPO Barbie


Even if you're not a Barbie fan it's still cool to see how many Barbies are out there. You'll recognize high end branding, cultural fashions, series of specific theme and celebrities. Myself, I loved looking at miniature costume designs for dolls. So many little details.

EXPO Barbie: Millenium Bride

EXPO Barbie


EXPO Barbie

EXPO Barbie

EXPO Barbie

EXPO Barbie

EXPO Barbie

EXPO Barbie: Faberge Imerial Elegance

EXPO Barbie: Faberge Imerial Elegance

EXPO Barbie

EXPO Barbie

EXPO Barbie


I'm not sure how long this will be around. But do stop by just to see other kinds of Barbie that you don't see everyday.
It's also free admission!

 Les Cours Mont-Royal 
1455, Peel street,
Montreal H3A 1T5
(Between Ste-Catherine and de Maisonneuve)

EXPO Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment