January 31, 2010

cup cup cupcakes~

I mention this every year.... Starbuck's cupcakes are back!! I couldn't get red velvet but instead I got vanilla bean and double chocolate, I knew this is gonna be heavy sweet so I drank with black coffee~ It was d*e*l*i*c*i*o*u*s!
They give you these cupcake box when you get take out~ It's a waste to recycle so I'll reuse them as a gift box.

I realized every year has different icing top~
The very bottom photo was my first vanilla bean cupcake I purchased at Starbucks 2 years ago.

It was my first time having red velvet last year. Very interesting taste~ Here's the recipe for Red Velvet cupcake~

Okay, I had enough talk with cupcakes~ ;)

starbucks cupcake is back!!!!

starbucks cupcake is back~!

starbucks's vanilla cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment