August 10, 2009

wedding

I took a day off last Friday for a wedding I attended.
Alan, the groom was Sir Charles's childhood friend who used to be his neighbor. Charles felt old when he saw his friend get married, he gonna feel more old when we head to New York City in 3 weeks for his sister's wedding. =)

They had their wedding at Old Mill Inn on Bloor St. W and Islington. They have chapel, hotel, restaurant, and ball room all in one location so it's a very convenient place to have your wedding. The reception itself felt like we were at a prom but with open bar =)
I still didn't drink(my excuse is, I had to drive ;) but Charles had 8~10 glasses of coke rum, he took those down fast!

Below the photo, I made the dress while back for first wedding I attended~ =)


No comments:

Post a Comment