December 8, 2008

weekend

Went Back to Markham this weekend again to see Diana on Friday at Honest Lawyer~ It was actually my first time going there. The first time I knew about Honest was St. Catharines and it's nothing like the one in Markham(far as I remember). So before I knew Honest, I had NO CLUE what people talking about when they said "We'll be at Honest", I assumed a clubbing/lounge place. ;)
The Honest in St. Catharines had the best wings you'll have(Sir Chalres said), so have anyone had wings at Honest? I wanted to try on Friday but I was already stuffed with my mom's wings(which is the BEST wings ever!!) for dinner~
After that we dropped by Johnny's and spent rest of the night at Eldon's playing Little Big Planet~

My dad work me up early on Saturday morning to go ski shopping for my new skies. We haven't bought our skies for 5~7 years(it's about time when Salommon was biggest hit) so we went to checkout the new ski models that everyone's using right now.
My dad's plan was rent the ski and try out what it's like before he buys one and he just wanted a used one because he said to himself he's not getting younger.
So after I choose my ski set, without any hesititation he bought a BRAND NEW skies for himself. ;) My mom's early prediction was once he goes with me to ski shop he'll end up buying one for himself.

For dinner I went to Paul's company xmas party~ I already forgot where it is, but it's the area where people go for clubbing, that's all I can say. It was nice place to have party~ The food was great, we had 2 plates of roast beef, we coulda ate more but they took out the food and replaced with dessert really fast. =(
I was quite surprized lot of people I know works at the same place.


I have also danced with 3 other random girls and one of them was Clynn's date who have pulled me into the dancing area. I dance randomly at home but dancing with a clubbing music when you're sober is not that fun~
BUT watching Eugene dance when he's drunk was entertaining. He dances like a little kid dancing~

No comments:

Post a Comment