October 13, 2008

apple factory

Early in the morning on Saturday, I went to Apple Factory with my parents. They just wanted to drive around there and buy a pie there.
In our family, our thanksgiving was go apple picking and drop by to Apple Factory and buy a pie when we were small~ Apple was one of my favorite fruits but I always liked cherry pie than apple pie ;)
So it's been good 10 years last time I went to Apple Factory~ I honestly don't remember how the outside store looked like but I still remember the giant apple sculpture~


Inside still looks the same. Fruits and vegetable looks amazing that my mom grabbed a cart and started grocery shopping. Other, we got cherry pie and Mad Batter Bakery's soft ginger bread cookies, cheese bread, black cherry soda and since we didn't go apple picking we bought $20 worth of pre-picked apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment