August 17, 2006

XBOX 360


Guess what I got~

That's right, I got xbox 360........ for FREEEEE~! My work gave them to each employee~ That is so sweet. I got too excited, I went to the store to buy any xbox game~ haha What I got was Cromehound. Yeah it may not be the best game but it's by Sega and they make pretty good shooting games so I got that. It was either that or Fight Night 3. I know how to play that game so I thought I'll play something that I never played~

So yeah, As soon as I got the xbox I didn't even feel like working~ haha actually no one did their work after giving out the system. Great day~ =)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:20 AM

    Yukiko, congrats on the X360. Too bad everyone will be getting a Wii lol. Bring it back to Markham so we can enjoy a free console as well.. haha

    ~Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:36 AM

    jesus! that's amazing!
    i wanna play xbox360

    ReplyDelete