June 3, 2013

Donut Burger

Last year I had wonderful time trying out food people were talking about at CNE. One of the interesting food I had that I totally did not expect to be good was the Krispy Kreme Donut Burger.

I had the opportunity to make my own donut burger with my friend. We made prototype to see if we can make them ourselves. When we found out it was possible we made whole loads of them for potluck party we attended.

Recipe:
- Lettus
- Tomatoes sliced
- Bacon(optional)
- Krispy Kreme Donuts(about 36 pieces)

Burger mix (about 34 slider size):
- 2 pound ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4cup dry bread crumbs/panko
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper

cook162-1

cook162-2

cook162-3

cook162-4

No comments:

Post a Comment