January 1, 2024

Moleskine 2024

This is my 2024's Moleskine Agenda design!
I've been into textile art like weaving, embroidery and punch needle so I wanted to try more textile arty look for this time.

I tried not to plan design for this time and tried "see as I go". Definitely lot of mistakes happened during this process but I also fixed as I go and see where I can add more elements to make it work.  

Moleskine 2024

Moleskine 2024

Moleskine 2024

Moleskine 2024



Around this time of around, the weaving started warping badly as I kept going but I ignored it and finished to the top.

Moleskine 2024



So the warp ended up being super bad so I removed the right edge of agenda so it relaxes the weave.

Moleskine 2024



From there, I added extension to fill the gap and weaved from there. Used lot of scrap threads to weave, and added metallic threads to add stars.

Moleskine 2024

Moleskine 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment