December 30, 2023

Other 2023 Highlights

2023 went by very quickly.
It's crazy that time fly by even faster as I get older.

This year was my milestone year so I did more crafting to make gift for my friends. Punch needle has been great tool to make something so I made monogram coasters for them.

Last quarter of the year was hectic with new kitchen and washroom we got renovated. Still in the middle of organizing everything so hopefully I can share something next year.

Little sneak peak you can see when you scroll down at the bottom

Other Crafting I did in 2023

Other Crafting I did in 2023

Other Crafting I did in 2023

Other Crafting I did in 2023

Other Crafting I did in 2023

Other Crafting I did in 2023

Other Crafting I did in 2023

Other Crafting I did in 2023

Other Crafting I did in 2023

New Kitchen Sneakpeak

No comments:

Post a Comment