January 22, 2022

Animal Crossing Punch Needle Brooches

Started a new hobby few months ago, a punch needle!

It was a hobby I wanted to try when I was Gr.1 when I went to craft show with my family and saw a demonstrator punching needle like embroidery. It looked fascinating to use pen-like needle to draw something on a canvas with threads.
Then my mom refused to buy the the tool, and I can see why. I try it now and when you don't place your canvas safely you can easily stab yourself. As for me, I sometime place the canvas between my legs so you know where this is going.

Punch Needle Brooches


So as a practice run, I've been making Animal Crossing villagers to practice my punch needle! For now I'm picking characters based on thread colors that I already own(thanks to my mom who used to do embroidery gave me all her collection of threads).

Punch Needle

Punch Needle


After the practice, I made these into brooches. I am selling them at my Etsy shop.
I would like to challenge other villagers! Stay toon!!

Punch Needle Brooches

Punch Needle Brooches

No comments:

Post a Comment