March 4, 2018

Tomato Sliced Salad

For people who loves tomatoes by itself!

Easy side dish I like to make with main meal. And you don't have to make too much, it can be small plate portion, but I like to make extra so it can carry over the next day.

This is usually my immune system booster meal that I always have just when I feel that I'm about to get sick. Chewing on raw green onion helps you clear out your scratchy throat the next day!

Tomato Salad



Tomato Sliced Salad
- 5 choices of your favorite tomatoes sliced to 0.5cm
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, grind
- olive oil or sesame oil
- sea salt and pepper

Step 1:
Lay tomatoes on plate nicely, and sprinkle salt all around it.

Step 2:
Dump green onion on and sprinkle salt again.

Step 3:
Sprinkle sesame seeds and ground pepper and then drizzle oil on top.

Step 4:
Let it sit in the fridge for at least 30min so the flavor comes together.


There's no "correct" measurement to make this. The important part of this is to sprinkle sea salt on tomatoes and green onion so the green onion juice will drip through the tomatoes and it becomes more flavorful.

Sometimes I would even use more green onion to completely cover the tomatoes but you can adjust that based on your preference!

Tomato Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment