I posted recipe of using Miso Chili from Abokichi.
This is another recipe using Curry Miso Chili.
It has more intense flavor that goes so well with potatoes! Try this out when you need side dish.
Baked Fries With Chili
- Abokichi Curry Miso Chili
- 5 medium size potatoes, wedges
- 2 whole green onions, chopped
Seasonings(1 tbsp each):
- Olive Oil
- Curry Powder
- Ground Pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350c.
2. In the large bowl, add potatoes and seasonings. Toss together.
3. Pour on oven tray with Parchment paper and bake for 15min, turn over and bake for another 15min or until tender.
4. Wash the bowl you were tossing, set dry. Pour back the cooked potatoes into the bowl and add Curry Miso Chili. Try 2 tbsp first for taste. Add more based on your preference.
5. Garnish with green onion.