I found recipes of making pancakes at a Japanese site.
There's so many ways to make them so it was overwhelming to decide which one to make! This site has variation of ways to make from scratch, pancake mix, twist of Japanese style.
I mainly wanted to make pancakes from scratch so this was my choice to make. Small portion, it literally makes portion for 2 people.
My pancake topping choices were layered sliced banana with cocoa powder, drizzled with maple syrup with smoked applewood bacon.
Great recipe to try on chilling Sunday morning!
-1 egg, separate
-1 cup flour, sift
-1/2 cup milk
-1 tsp baking powder
-pinch of salt
-1 tbsp sugar
1. Bowl A: hand mix(or with mixer) yellow egg, and sugar until sugar is dissolved(turns slightly white).
2. Bowl B: hand mix(or with mixer) white egg, salt until it turns white and fluffy.
3. Heat a pan(or skillet) at med-high.
4. Sift flour in Bowl A with milk, butter, and quickly fold.
5. Add Bowl B into Bowl A, add baking powder and fold.
6. When pan is hot, cool down with wet cloth then set to low-med heat. Pour half of batter in.
7. Cover the pan for 1min 30sec. Flip, cover for 1min.
-Sprinkle baking powder just before you pour into the pan to get fluffy result.