Here is super easy Korean Pancake you can make. This is just simple recipe to serve when you need to use up left over veggies, herbs or quick side dish!
- 1or 2 eggs, beaten
- chopped green onion
- salt and pepper
- other ingredients you can add: green peppers, onions, tomatoes,
1. In heated skillet satay green onion until tender. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Add eggs in the skillet and reduce it at low-med heat, and cover.
3. Let it steam for 3-4 minutes. Egg will puff up while steaming.
4. Flip the egg on a plate and serve.
What's next? Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice