I started using Moleskine agenda for 3 years now. Fun part about using this is that you can decorate the cover. This is a new technique I found that I want to continue in the following year.
2016 is almost here, Let's enjoy rest of 2015!
Here are other ideas for Moleskine covers I did in the past!
- Moleskine Agenda
- 1 Sewing Needle
- 4 colors Embroidery Threads
- Sewing Awl or Ice Pick
- Pencil and Eraser
1. Behind the cover of the book, make line art of your design.
2. Pierce holes following the line drawing. About 0.2~0.3mm apart or your preference.
3. Unravel embroidery thread and thread 3 strands through the needle.
4. Stitch the pattern.
5. Option: When your done stitching, you can brush with nail polish on the knots to stiffen so knots won't untangle.