I hope many people like Glico curry!
What I like about this food is I purposely buy large box one so it can lasts me almost a week without taking up cooking time. It's great for people who's having busy week. And the other choices is just store them in a 1 serving container into the freezer as emergency food.
Obviously it might be tough for some people to eat same food for a week so there's lot of other option you can make other than just curry and rice.
- 1 pack of Udon, boiled
- 1 pack of any soup base(if udon pack doesn't come with soup base) or Ajinomoto
- 1 serving Glico Curry
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, chopped
- 1 egg, raw or boiled
1. Boil egg based on your preference. Heat up curry in a separate pot and set aside.
2. Boil Udon until cooked through. Drain, set aside in a deep serving bowl.
3. Boil water and add soup base and pour into the bowl.
4. Pour curry, garnish green onion, slice egg(or drop raw egg for your preference) in the bowl.
- 1 serving Rice or Brown Rice
- 1 serving of Glico Curry
- 1/2 cup Chedder Cheese or Singles
- 1 egg, beaten
1. In the Oven-Safe shallow serving dish, mix curry and rice together and spread evenly.
2. Sprinkle cheese on top.
3. Pour egg evenly.
4. 2 Choices to cook: a. Microwave the dish for 2-3min. b. Bake it at 325F for 15-20min.