October 4, 2015

Cottage

Went to small getaway at Blue Pigeon Resort.
Mainly went for fishing but whole weekend was too windy to go out on a boat for fishing.... But the place is really nice, everything was newly renovated, dock was beautiful and each cottage named after types of bird and we stayed in at Blue Jay.

It was nice chilling weekend, I still tried fishing at the dock, jumped on trampoline they provided, played football. and then I brought in classic SNES and played Super Mario World while people were taking a nap. I always thought that game was hard when I was a kid, taking forever to finish but when I play it now I was able to complete it in 4 hours. So that's my highlight of the trip! 


blue pigeon resort

blue pigeon resort

blue pigeon resort

blue pigeon resort

blue pigeon resort

No comments:

Post a Comment