My chilling Sunday morning I made Baked Hash Brown. I like hash browns that's more like Hickory Sticks so I thought of flat discs and stack them to serve.
Easy to make, makes your breakfast look fun!
Baked Hash Brown:
- 6 medium potatoes, grated.
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp paprika (or taco seasoning)
- Chives, chopped
- Sour Cream
1. Set oven at 350F. In medium bowl, grate potatoes and fill cold water and let it sit for 5-10min.
2. Rince then pour out water. Pat dry potatoes with cloth or paper towel.
* Drying makes potatoes crispier when baking.
3. Mix all seasoning with potatoes.
4. Lay baking sheet on cookie tray.
5. About half hand full , form into flat disc (about 3cm).
*Make the middle part thinner than the rim to bake evenly.
6. Bake 15min. Then flip and bake for another 10min or until crispy.