Made chili for the first time!
I like how easy and simple to make. It makes quite a lot so it can lasts few days. You can pretty much put anything you like is what I like the most.
- 2lb lean ground beef
- 1 box mushroom
- 1-2 onion, sliced
- 1-2 green pepper, chunks
- 2-3 celery, sliced
- 1 28fl oz/796ml tomato sauce
- 1-1.5 tbsp chili season mix
- 1 bottle of your favorite beer
- 1 cup of parsley
-1 green onion, finely slice(for garnish)
-2 large bun, for dipping or make into soup bowl.
1. Cook onion until tender. Add ground beef until fully cooked.
2. Add all veggies/herb with season mix, tomato sauce, and beer. Mix.
3. Simmer until the consistency that you like. (if it gets too thick just add more tomato sauce)