Another recipe I found from freshjuice.ca!
I'm not a alcohol drinker but I do love using beer, vodka or wine in my food so finding recipe that uses those excites me!
Tomato Radicchio Bucatini
- 3 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large radicchio, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup prepared roasted red peppers
- 1 onioin finely diced
- 4 anchovies
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1lb extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1lb bucatini pasta
- 1/4 cup parmeasan cheese, shaved or grated
- 1/2cup parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Bake tomatoes and radicchio with 1 1/2 olive oil and roast for 30min.
2. Puree half of roasted tomatoes and radicchio with red peppers and set aside.
3. With remaining olive oil saute onion for 2min, then add anchovies, garlic, chipotle peppers, red pepper flakes and salt. Stir in ground beef and cook for 5min. Stir in red wine, tomato radicchio sauce and reamining roasted tomatoes and radicchio and simmer for 10min at low heat.
4. Cook pasta until al dente, drain and toss with sauce. Serve garnished with parmesan and parsley.