This recipe is one of my own creation I came up with way back in Gr. 4. When you look at the recipe it might not sound good but still today I enjoy eating this as dinner.
My family has been calling hot dogs, "sausage" so I'm too used to calling this recipe Sausage Rice but yes, it is using hotdog, not sausage.
Sausage rice: 2 Servings
- 1cup(measurement from rice cooker) cooked rice
- 2-3 hot dogs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Kraft Single cheese, rip into pieces.
- 2 egg, half beaten
- 4 Cavendish hash browns
- 1/2 cup ketchup
1. In medium heat, heat hash browns and break into pieces as it defrosts.2. Throw in hot dogs until adds grill mark.
3. Mix rice, add oil if rice is sticking on pan.
4. Pour ketchup and mix all together until rice had bit of crispy texture to it. Add more ketchup for more flavor.
5. Pour rice mix into oven bake bowl. Sprinkle cheese on top.
6. Drizzle with egg on top.
7. Throw into microwave for 1min or longer until egg is 3/4 cooked.