Found this recipe, Cabbage Steak from Pinterest. It was such a simple recipe to make so I had to try it out! I actually enjoy this eating by itself, great for veggie lover.
Eat it like a steak with fork and knife, also goes so well with any fried food!
- 1 whole cabbage 1 inch sliced from top to bottom.
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- olive oil.
- pinch of ground pepper, salt.
1. Pre-heat the oven 400C.
2. Lay sliced cabbage on parchment paper with cooking tray underneth.
3. Rub smashed garlic on both side of sliced cabbage.
4. Brush olive oil on both side.
5. Sprinkle ground pepper and salt on both side.
6. Roast for 20min, then flip and roast 20min.