Here is one of my breakfast recipe I make on the weekends. I like waking up in the morning, go to my kitchen to see leftover food in the fridge.
Broiled Sunny side up Opensand
- 2 slices of bread, toasted
- 2 eggs
- Handful of grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- Thinly sliced green peppers
- Parmesan cheese
1. Pre-heat broiler. Lay parchment paper on pie tray(or toaster tray) with green pepper and tomatoes.
2. Broil for 8-10min.
3. Crack 2 eggs on top the veggies, and broil for another 8-10min.
4. Lay each egg on slice of bread. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
* you can combine veggies and crack egg on top of it and broil it at once but you won't get the roasted flavor from the veggies.
With egg and slice of bread, you can put anything you like and it'll go so well!