February 19, 2011

baked pasta

Baked pasta is one of my favorite food! I like making my own cream sauce that doesn't require too much cheese and butter.

2 serving cream sauce recipe
- 2cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-2tbsp unsalted butter
- 2-3cups milk(any kind)
- 1/2 cup flour(this makes it creamy)
- salt and pepper

1. In the sauce pan melt the butter.
2. Pour milk and flour and mix well. In low medium heat so the milk doesn't burn.
3. Then pour cheddar cheese, mix well.
4. Add salt and pepper for flavoring.
* Add flour for extra creamy texture and add milk if it gets too thick.

Baked pasta:
1. Mix boiled and strained pasta and sauteed veggie(optional)into the cream sauce.
2. Pout the mix into ceramic pot.
3. Sprinkle panko on top and drizzle with olive oil.

cook143

1 comment:

  1. I am such a pasta fan. And I guess I’ve always been. This recipe sounds great and I can’t wait to try it. By the way, guess what I’m having for dinner tonight?

    ReplyDelete