July 4, 2010

car wash

I always liked going to Parkway Car Wash when I was a kid because we get out of the car, the employees vacuums inside and then the car goes into the wash while we walk through the hallway where we can watch our car getting washed through glass window. In the end of the hallway we reach to the cashier and get free lollipop from them.

The Parkway Car Wash was there since I was born or even before I was born. It's a car wash place that my dad goes since when I remember.

For some reason I stopped going with my dad and just today I went, to get my car cleaned and washed. It's been more than 15 years last time I went. It's always nice to go to a place where things haven't changed since you remember!

I always liked their colorful cars on the wall.

car wash

cars

1 comment:

  1. That is right my friend. Going to the place after really long time makes feel good and we start smiling heartly. When I was a kid my dad use to take me out on a morning walk and when I went on a morning walk with my dad after 13 years I smile and talk about it to my father about how he use to take me and other stuff.

    car breakers

    ReplyDelete