February 2, 2009

DC Events: Jay Peak Vermont 2009

This past few days I participated a ski trip to Jay Peak Vermont. Last time I skied this much was a trip to Tramblant 4 years ago.
I tried to take lot of pictures but Jay Peak was COLD as hell when you're on top of the mountain. Within 2 second your hand gets so red just like that.


I don't know if there is a difference but the snow there felt heavier than here. Somehow my ski boots collects so much snow! It's almost like packing snow but yet it's powdered... or i just don't have any leg muscles to dominate the snow.


This is me and Jen on top of the mountain on our first run on Jay Peak. Everyone was there and ready to ski down the hill TOGETHER, but somehow we manage to split up on our very first run...


The best part of the trip was the ski park. Matt and Jay has awesome videos of us challenging the ski jumps. It will be posted on facebook soon! XD


This is Tal playing snow baseball~


It was such a great trip~ I definitely had crazy muscle pain on last 2 days of the trip but the muscle pain you get after playing sports always feels good ;) I got these mysterious bruises that I don't remember hitting and only on my right leg but not the left leg. My left leg is incredibly clean but my right leg has 4 HUGE and ugly bruises -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment