May 28, 2008

ODE to EDO art show

Jerome Jenner Gallery presents
A collection of Authentic Samurai Armors + 20 Contemporary Artists.

ODE to EDO
LEGACY of the SAMURAI
Opening: Thur June 19, 7-11pm. (June 19th-30th)
2880 Dundas West in the Junction Toronto ON
As for some people may know, I'm having a art show with group people at Jerome Jenner Gallery~
I usually do everything on computer but this time I'm going try with all natrual media on board. I just bought a board over the weekend and started working on it last night. It actually felt nice to go back to paint on board again~ I think it's been 2 years last time I did it. Hope this turns out well~
So I hope you guys can make it to this show, I'll definitly be there on the opening (June 19th), whole hour.
And I'll be selling my t-shirt that I designed for my friend Kestin's eLLIPTIC clothing company. I haven't seen it so I'm very excited to see it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment