March 23, 2008

Hot Bax Bear

I was invited to this be part of the show this Friday~ They gave me a Bax bear to work on and it'll be displayed on the 28th~ Anyone who lives in Toronto area, come check it out!


Here's my Bax bear~ I had so much fun with this! I hardly get a chance to work on 3d object of anything~ I did ran into few problems like I do dry brush technique but that doesn't really work on plastic so I had to figure out a way to get a result that I like.
The most diffcult was putting the pieces of body together at the end. The plastic were so stiff to put them back together..... My hand got tired from that
Check out the rest of the photos:
Hot Bax Bear

3 comments:

  1. that's pretty awesome yuk! what did you use to paint it? acrylic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you!
    yeah I used the acrylic paint~ I used the acrylic paint that most artist uses, I tried using the cheap kind like the one you see in micheal's? they're no good! It's like rubber, it peels off easily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that looks fantastic yukiko! I wish I had half the artistic talent you do!

    ReplyDelete