September 4, 2007

long weekend: Sept 1~3

My long weekend was quite nice~ I was able to do lot of fun stuff.

So Saturday, I went to CNE with Charles and Kev it was a perfect weather, sunny and about 23c which was not so hot and not so cold. It was a sexy weather~
I think this is my first time going to CNE with friends. I always go with my parents and never got the chance to go with my friends. Wow, that's weird~ haha
Anyways we wandered around in the carnival games, Charles wanted a spider man plush toy from pop the balloon with darts game so I played that and got him his spidy~ We wanted to see the IAMS super dog show but sadly is was full so we couldn't see that, we went to Ontario Top Chef but we couldn't see/hear what the hell the chef was doing.
So we pretty much gave up on the shows except birds of prey. This one was quite interesting, it was very educational. This lady instructor introduced what are birds of prey, explained to us how uniue these birds are and sort. The cutest bird was 38 weeks old baby snow owl, it couldn't fly yet and it just hops around the instructor. Snow owl has this same feature as penguin where before it matures to a beautiful fur, it has that puffy fur ball around its body that looked so funny.
We went to through International Pavilion, Lego tower(I thought there'll be more lego stuff), Canadian force, and I had roasted corn and Ice melt~ I should of gotten more~
BUT DEFINITLY, next year I'm gonna come with my car and buy the sewing machine that I wanted this year!! and clothing outlet ;)

Sunday I went to Kestin's to work on our online store for 1i5. It's been a while working on it, HOPEFULLY we'll have it up soon...... We all have been waiting for this for the longest time! So I was helping out with that pretty much all day, afterwards I went to Waseem's house to chill 'till about mid-night.

After all the busy weekend Monday we headed back to St. Catharines and relaxed in our apartment. I was drawing again so that felt good, I'm slowly getting the flow back, eventually I want to start paint again~

No comments:

Post a Comment