July 29, 2007

matt's BBQ

Matt had BBQ party at his house and I had a great time~ I rarely see people so it was nice to see all of them! There was this meal I wanted to make so it was good timing to make them so I showed up the day before the party to prepare the food, Matt was skinning off the shrimp shell and I was cutting the ingridients for the marination. On the day of the party I came early to help out the rest of the preparation. I actually enjoyed preparing the food~ Well most likly because I had Matt there with me preparing it =)
The food went well, my garlic shrimp went really well~ I should make that again someday. After the wonderful meal, Matt's parents brought us wonderful tiramitsu cake. mmmm~ It wasn't so sweet so I liked it a lot, I'm not a big fan of the cream part so I kinda avoided that~ ;)
Sadly lot of people had to leave early, so it ended up with Jen, Matt Ly and me. Jen and I were playing wii together and later on we played warioware altogether. She owns the game and yet I still won most of the game~ haha The time she won, she took photo of the scoring for prove, how cute~
Without noticing, there's quite few are leaving the country. For those who are gone, good luck with everything and hope the new start will bring you somewhere~

No comments:

Post a Comment