July 31, 2006

next

Yeah I have said I might be buying digicam when I get my first payment. It's already my second payment and I haven't bought it yet. Well one reason is, I went get my hair strighten and got a little cut so I used my money on that. No, it didn't cost my whole payment, anything I pay more then hundred on one purchase I dont plan to buy anything 'till the next months. That's always my rule with money, in term of your own good~ Maybe next month I'll buy digicam. BUT I have next thing to buy that I really should consider...... it buying my own car~ Yeah, it's gonna take at least a year for me to do that..... Well that's just another thing I have to save money on. But then I so many other thing to buy.... I want to get blending machine, speakers for my computer and maybe even a new computer.... 5 years of that damn Dell. But computers are such a rip. That is all I've been saying through out this 5 years. I already thought about buying new computer like 2 years ago but I keep saying to myself, "it's little slow, it's still good it's still good~". I think I'll be saying that for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment