July 14, 2006

2nd week

It's been second week at work and I'm surviving still~
Just few days ago I was suffering from game engine they use to texture thing but now I'm sorta getting the hang of it. Still, I dont exactly know how it really works...

While suffering from that, on Tuesday they have this cake day every month to celebrate the newbies and birthdays on that month. So they made me, Charles and other 2 newbies to stand in the middle of 150 of people and made us introduce ourselves....(pressure...) After that we all sang birthday song for birthday people and then finally we got our free cake. Apparently every cake time, only the newbies have to sing the birthday song but we didn't have to do that (odd.... but thank goodness) Hope they won't make us do it in next cake time. Funny story is their was actually a time where only one person joined the work in the month and he had to sing by himself in front of 60 people. I don't want that happen with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment